Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Audi e-tron. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Audi e-tron
The e-tron is Audi’s first all-electric SUV and was first launched back in 2018. It offers signature Audi design and looks, as well as impressive towing capacity, and a comfortable interior. The e-tron range grew from the original SUV-form into further models that have turned e-tron into a key part of Audi’s overall development in EVs.
The e-tron powertrains perform well in both warm and cold weather, barely losing range from spring/summer to winter driving times. Audi has made its e-tron battery technology compatible with all charging solutions, including some of the most powerful public DC fast chargers that will restore much of your power in quick time. It’s the same comfortable, reliable, and powerful Audi SUV that you love but with all the advantages of an electric powertrain and drivetrain.
- Manufacturer: Audi
- Battery sizes: 93 kWh; 95 kWh
- Range: up to 278 miles (447 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Audi e-tron
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge an Audi e-tron?
With a battery capacity of 93 kWh, charging an Audi e-tron at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 41:19 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 02:49 to 05:38 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 00:24 hours.
Charge time for an Audi e-tron
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 41:19 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 02:49 to 05:38 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 00:24 hours|
Common questions and useful information
Audi e-tron charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.