Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Fiat 500e. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Fiat 500e
Fiat has been making vehicles for decades, and this experience comes to bear in the new 500e hatchback. Things could get a bit cramped in this four-seater. However, you will still get nice touches like a panoramic sunroof, LED Infinity lights, touchscreen display, electric handles, passive entry with a wearable key, and smartphone cradle.
Drive about 200 miles on a charge, but you will get enough battery for about 30 miles in just five minutes of plugging in, sufficient for a typical day driving. There is a Sherpa Mode to guide you when you need help reaching your destination.
- Manufacturer: Fiat
- Battery sizes: 24 kWh; 42 kWh
- Range: up to 201 miles (323 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Fiat 500e
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Fiat 500e?
With a battery capacity of 42 kWh, charging a Fiat 500e at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 18:40 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 01:16 to 02:33 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 00:11 hours.
Charge time for a Fiat 500e
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 18:40 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 01:16 to 02:33 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 00:11 hours|
Common questions and useful information
Fiat 500e charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.