Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Ford f-150 Lightning. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Ford f-150 Lightning
Ford is a household name in automobile manufacturing. With its focus shifting to electric vehicles, we expected the American company to take a stab at the pickup truck segment because of the popularity of its gas-powered F-150 series. The Ford-150 Lightning looks to be a capable truck for workers with tools because the battery can send out power too.
With a combination of good range, well-appointed interior, and moderate price, the Lightning should have no problem attracting truck lovers who want to drive without causing emissions.
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Battery sizes: 155 kWh
- Range: up to 300 miles (483 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Ford f-150 Lightning
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Ford f-150 Lightning?
With a battery capacity of 155 kWh, charging a Ford f-150 Lightning at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 68:53 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 04:42 to 09:23 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 00:41 hours.
Charge time for a Ford f-150 Lightning
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 68:53 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 04:42 to 09:23 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 00:41 hours|
Common questions and useful information
- How much does it cost to charge a Ford f-150 Lightning?
- Best EV home chargers for Ford f-150 Lightning
Ford f-150 Lightning charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at email@example.com.