Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Ford Mustang MACH-E. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Ford Mustang MACH-E
The Ford Mustang Mach-E is the electric SUV from Ford that proves once and for all that even the most iconic and long-standing heritage automotive names like Mustang can enter and thrive in the modern electrifying automotive marketplace. The Mustang Mach-E galloped onto the scene in 2021 and has already been called North American SUV of the Year.
How did it win? First, through unmistakable Mustang design DNA that made this not just a successful foray into SUVs, but specifically into electric-styled SUVs. The coupe build of the original is a firm nod to the sports/muscle car heritage behind the Mustang name. With a large available battery, huge single-charge range, and stunning interior and exterior design, it’s truly irresistible.
Ford’s ability to add special trim levels to make the selection truly unique has helped the Mustang retain its unique feel, and not turned it into something that feels mass-produced. The Mustang Mach-E is a significant step taken to prove that EVs have true power and prestige.
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Battery sizes: 76 kWh; 99 kWh
- Range: up to 373 miles (600 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Ford Mustang MACH-E
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Ford Mustang MACH-E?
With a battery capacity of 99 kWh, charging a Ford Mustang MACH-E at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 44:00 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 03:00 to 06:00 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 00:26 hours.
Charge time for a Ford Mustang MACH-E
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW
|up to 44:00 hours
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW
|between 03:00 to 06:00 hours
|Public Station DC Fast Charging
|less than 00:26 hours
Common questions and useful information
Ford Mustang MACH-E charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.