Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Mercedes EQC. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Mercedes EQC
Mercedes is known for quality, and so is the EQB, as it offers many mind-blowing technologies like keyless entry, wireless charging, a 10-speaker audio system, etc.
- Manufacturer: Mercedes
- Battery sizes: 92.86 kWh
- Range: up to 279 miles (449 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Mercedes EQC
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Mercedes EQC?
With a battery capacity of 92.86 kWh, charging a Mercedes EQC at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 41:16 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 02:48 to 05:37 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 00:24 hours.
Charge time for a Mercedes EQC
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 41:16 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 02:48 to 05:37 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 00:24 hours|
Common questions and useful information
Mercedes EQC charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at email@example.com.