Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the MG Marvel R Electric. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the MG Marvel R Electric
The MG Marvel R Electric is a compact electric SUV developed by MG Motor. It features a sporty and contemporary design, great range performance on a single charge and fast charging capabilities.
- Manufacturer: MG
- Battery sizes: 70 kWh
- Range: up to 208 miles (335 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for MG Marvel R Electric
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a MG Marvel R Electric?
With a battery capacity of 70 kWh, charging a MG Marvel R Electric at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 31.11 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 4.24 to 2.12 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 0.31 minutes.
Charge time for a MG Marvel R Electric
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 31.11 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 4.24 to 2.12 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 0.31 minutes|
Common questions and useful information
MG Marvel R Electric charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.