Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Nio es8. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Nio es8
Perhaps the most exciting thing about the world of EVs is the number of new automakers that can find their way to the scene. China-based Nio is spreading the word on their sophisticated, elegant electric SUV, the ES8 that was first developed back in 2018 with key cooperation and partnerships with Tata and Bosch. The first edition featured a class-leading wheelbase, huge range, and impressive acceleration, as well as seating for up to 7 people. Nio brings the experience and marketing power from the Formula-E to the street and its flagship is the ES8. Building up respectable sales especially in the Asian market.
The ES8 is about creating a clean, luxurious and enjoyable space that makes driving relaxing for drivers and passengers alike. The powerful ADAS features bundled in NIO Pilot lead to a superb driving experience. High-tech additions like voice control, advanced computers, and the first-ever in-car full-round AMOLED display in the release model are helping Nio to carve a luxury niche that competes with all the most established names out in the automotive market.
- Manufacturer: Nio
- Battery sizes: 100 kWh
- Range: up to 360 miles (580 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Nio es8
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Nio es8?
With a battery capacity of 100 kWh, charging a Nio es8 at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 44.44 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 6.06 to 3.03 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 0.44 minutes.
Charge time for a Nio es8
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 44.44 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 6.06 to 3.03 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 0.44 minutes|
Common questions and useful information
Nio es8 charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.