Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Polestar 2. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Polestar 2
Polestar has come to us in two iterations since its arrival in 2017. It started as Polestar 1, a plug-in hybrid vehicle, but became all-electric in 2019 with the 5-seater Polestar 2. Polestar as a brand combines comfort, high-tech features, and engineering rigidity for added safety. It’s also a real performance vehicle, with ultra-fast acceleration and powerful torque.
Its affiliation with Sweden’s Volvo helps to explain the Polestar signature safety technologies. Polestar is generous with its driver assistance systems, offering a suite of ADAS features to help mitigate collisions, as well as protect the battery pack and much more. Specific features range according to model and package, but the Polestar brand, much like its Volvo parent, is a brand that stands for safety and reassurance for driver and passenger alike.
- Manufacturer: Polestar
- Battery sizes: 69 kWh; 78 kWh
- Range: up to 235 miles (379 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Polestar 2
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Polestar 2?
With a battery capacity of 69 kWh, charging a Polestar 2 at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 30.67 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 4.18 to 2.09 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 0.31 minutes.
Charge time for a Polestar 2
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 30.67 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 4.18 to 2.09 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 0.31 minutes|
Common questions and useful information
Polestar 2 charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.