The Kia e-Niro is an all-around great electric vehicle that many owners love because of its ample driving range. However, when you own a Kia e-Niro, you need to keep the battery charged. If you plan to charge at home, selecting the best home charger could be challenging. In this article, we have compiled our best home EV charging stations for the Kia e-Niro.
Top Home Charging Stations for Kia e-Niro
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
When it comes to options, the Grizzl-E offers you four options; Avalanche, Classic-06-24, Classic-14-24, and Extreme-14-24-Premium. Apart from the 3-year warranty from the manufacturer, your e-Niro will get up to 26 miles per hour of being plugged in.
- You can choose from four options
- Comes with tools for self-monitoring and reporting
- The charger has a 24 feet cable
- Grizzle-E home charger is easy to install
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
Con – Material of the cable can leave stain marks on the charging box and other objects
You can’t go wrong with the Pulsar Plus for charging your Kia e-Niro. Feel free to install this home EV charging station under a roof or out in the open. It can supply a maximum of 9.6 kW to your EV, which is about seven times more than you get with a Level 1 charger.
- An innovative Power Sharing feature means more than one Pulsar Plus charge can work at the same time on your electric circuit
- Works with even low-power circuits
- Offers a smartphone app with voice control
- Easily works with solar power
- Compared to its competitors, the charging cable is short
- Buggy Bluetooth connectivity impacts the user experience
We recommend the EV Gear, which supplies up to 9.7 kWh or about 34 miles per hour. One of the conveniences is an unusually long charging cable. You will also have peace of mind with the three-year warranty.
- Easy installation
- The manufacturer offers an anti-theft mounting plate
- Easily track the charging status on an illuminative display
- Nice-looking design
Con – The manufacturer does not provide a smartphone app
One of the good-looking EV chargers is the JuiceBox 40. It will fit in most places thanks to its small footprint. However, the small size does not affect the performance as it can supply up to 10 kW to your Kia e-Niro.
- Start your charging remotely through a smartphone app, with support for Amazon Alexa
- Ability to schedule your charging
- Receive notifications on your charging session and other reminders
- Integrated storage for the charging cable
Con – Not the cheapest model
You might know this brand from the public charging network that it maintains, but its Home Flex lets you charge at home. The company offers the charger as a plug-in or with a hardwired setup. There is a three-year warranty on each of the chargers.
- The charger is offered at different charging speeds to suit your budget
- Receive notifications and alerts on your charging session through a smartphone app
- Manage your charger remotely through the app
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor applications
Con – The only way to control the charger is through the smartphone app
Kia e-Niro – Best EV Home Charging Stations
The best way to charge your Kia e-Niro is at home. If you need some help choosing the one that fits your budget and needs, our list of top home charging stations for Kia e-Niro can help you get started.