The Kia EV6 gets a lot of things right when it comes to functionality, and as such, it has received many positive reviews. However, for Kia EV6 owners that want to charge their cars at home, it is important to know the best options when purchasing their home chargers. In this article, we round up the best EV home charging stations for Kia EV6.
Top Home Charging Stations for Kia EV6
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Wallbox is a known name in EV charging circles, and you can trust your Kia EV6 with it. If you have more than one EV in your household, the Wallbox Pulsar Plus will serve you very well. It also can charge up to eight times as fast as a Level 1 charger.
- Fit for indoor/outdoor uses
- Has a really long 25-foot charging cable
- Offers Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity for remote operation with a smartphone app
- Has a compact design that reduces the space needed for installation
- The smartphone app does not have as many features as what some competition offer
The ChargePoint Home Flex is another top home charging station for your Kia EV6. It offers an attractive design and charges very fast. The top model can add about 36 miles per hour, and you can schedule your charging sessions and receive notifications.
- A very fast charger for your Kia EV6
- Works with Alexa voice assistant
- Remote control through a smartphone app
- Works indoor and outdoor
- You need the smartphone app to configure and use some features
The Blink HQ 150 is one of the best EV home charging stations for Kia EV6 owners, especially those not too technologically savvy or new EV drivers. The 32 amps supply 7.6 kW to your car, fast enough to fill up your battery overnight.
- The simple interface makes it easy to learn to use
- Has indicators that make monitoring charging sessions easy
- A long enough cable (25 feet) means more options for siting installation
- Works outdoor and indoor
- The features may be too basic for some users
- There is no smartphone app or connectivity
This home EV charging station is sleek-looking and compact. You can expect it to supply 10 kW to your electric car.
- Includes storage solution for the cable
- You can schedule charging sessions
- Remote operation through a smartphone app, with notifications on progress
- Supports Amazon’s Alexa voice command
- Due to its many features, it can be slightly more expensive than other models
You can pick from the many models sold by Lectron, but this one is one of the best EV home chargers for Kia EV6. It stands out due to its affordable pricing. It is small and can be used as a home and mobile charger.
- Affordable price
- Has an always-on display to read charging stats
- No smartphone app
- Short warranty compared to competing brands
Kia EV6 – Best EV Home Charging Stations
The Kia EV6 is a great electric vehicle. However, to have the best ownership experience, you should install your own home charger. The guide above will help you select one that suits you.