Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Smart EQ fourfour. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Smart EQ fourfour
Smart EQ forfour is an affordable small car with an adjustable driver seat and an 8-inch touchscreen; automatic, easy to drive, and fits into a small parking space.
An app is available for your phone to check car location and charge levels remotely.
- Manufacturer: Smart
- Battery sizes: 18 kWh
- Range: up to 66 miles (106 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Smart EQ fourfour
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Smart EQ fourfour?
With a battery capacity of 18 kWh, charging a Smart EQ fourfour at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 8 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 1.09 to 0.55 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 0.08 minutes.
Charge time for a Smart EQ fourfour
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 8 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 1.09 to 0.55 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 0.08 minutes|
Common questions and useful information
Smart EQ fourfour charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.