Use our tool below to calculate the charging time of the Renault Zoe. If you don’t find the battery size of your vehicle in the dropdown list below, feel free to use our universal EV charging time calculator.
About the Renault Zoe
With each iteration, the Zoe has always gotten better with a slew of awards to show for it and lots of sales. With a driving range above 200 miles, you won’t have any problem going through your typical day in this three-door hatchback.
Apart from a modern styling, the new Zoe offers innovative features like pre-scheduling your charging or planning your route to include as many charging stations as possible, driver assists, etc. Choose from four trims.
- Manufacturer: Renault
- Battery sizes: 55 kWh
- Range: up to 198 miles (318 kilometers)
Charging time calculator for Renault Zoe
Starting charge level
Target charge level
Charging power in kW
If you want to calculate the charging time for a certain distance, complete the steps below:
Distance per day
Model energy consumption
How long does it take to charge a Renault Zoe?
With a battery capacity of 55 kWh, charging a Renault Zoe at home from 20% to 80% can take up to 24.44 hours with a 1.9 kW level 1 charger, or between 3.33 to 1.67 hours with an 11-22 kW level 2 charging station. With fast charging at a public station, the vehicle can be charged in less than 0.24 minutes.
Charge time for a Renault Zoe
|Charger level||Charging time|
|Level 1 charger 1.9 kW||up to 24.44 hours|
|Level 2 charger – 11-22 kW||between 3.33 to 1.67 hours|
|Public Station DC Fast Charging||less than 0.24 minutes|
Common questions and useful information
Renault Zoe charging time calculator step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Battery size – Select the battery size of the vehicle from the dropdown list
- Step 2 and 3: Starting and target charge level – Set the current and desired state of charge. For a full charge, select respectively 0% and 100%. Please note, the target charge level can’t be lower than the starting charge level.
- Step 4: Charging power in kW – Enter the charging power output.
Great! You’ve now calculated the charging time of the vehicle.
To calculate your daily charging time or the charging time for a certain distance, please follow the next steps.
- Step 5: Distance unit – Select miles, or km.
- Step 6: Distance per day – Set the driving distance.
- Step 7: Energy consumption in kW – Select your model or enter here the energy consumption of the vehicle (kWh/100).
If you need any further assistance or want to help us improve our tool, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.